Friday, September 7, 2012

First Days of K

She's so proud! I am so proud!


Ellerhorst Ellemenatary





Ms. Good  & all her 27 students!






Havana was thrilled she got to spend a little time playing in the big kid's classroom!

The kindergarten Kids have their own playground which is surrounded by a fence. Nice.
To Amara:

I am not sure how;
You went from a teeny, tiny seed;
To a not so small newborn (you 9 lb 2 oz baby!);
To a most curious infant;
To an exploring, happy, energetic, toddler;
To a climbing, jumping, playing, learning, reading, endlessly questioning bigger toddler;
To a big girl, ready for school.

Life happens in the blink of an eye.
I cherish all my moments with you.
Even the hard, temper tantrum, yelling, throwing yourself on the ground minutes;
I savor all the things you learn and do.
I delight in seeing the world through your eyes.
My world is brighter because of you.

And while you start school today;
You have been my teacher since day one.
And now you get to learn the earthly things, like spelling, and numbers, science and a whole lot more.
I am humbled.
I am in gratitude.
And it is with a heart full of delightful anticipation that I will watch you continue on.

Namaste, My Sweet Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...