Friday, March 29, 2013

Nu Doo




Amara asked to, "Cut my hair like a boy. And I want bangs."  Wanting to support her independence I let her go for it. I have to admit, I was very nervous about cutting her hair short but was very surprisingly pleased by the results. My girl looks fabulous!






Amara hasn't stopped fixing her hair since she got it cut several days ago! She is constantly combing it, putting it in barrettes and pigtails and looking in the mirror. She loves it when others notice her new do. I have reminded her that the most important thing is that she likes it but the external confirmation has been very sweet to watch her take in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...