Sunday, March 30, 2014

Baby Girl & Me

It goes without saying that a parent will have different relationships with their different children.  No two persons are the same and so no two relationships are the same. The love may be the same but the interactions and experiences usually differ, naturally so. 

That said, my relationship with quiet, sensitive, imaginative, feeling type Havana is quite different than with big sis, who is an energetic, louder, spunky head type. Amara, being older, has obviously been around me longer and more of her personality is developed. But Bay Girl, she is just 4 1/2 and each day that passes I learn more about her delicate, artistic and sweet Self. Juicy is a word I used to describe her. Juicy and sweet.

I love this photo of us. I think it captures that sweetness and our relationship. We often co-sleep and she makes one cuddly bed partner. She is affectionate and kind and sensitive and each day I fall in love with her more and more. (and that goes for Big Sis too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...