Thursday, May 14, 2015

Walk by the Bay






 My heart brother Sheldon was in town this past week. It was along over due visit. Sheldon and I only get to see each other when he is on tour in the States (when I lived in JA or visited frequently the island, I would travel to Town-Kingston-to see him). Life with children is busy, so I was thankful that we got to take a a before school pickup hike that allowed uninterrupted conversation and moments of silence in the warm sun. Sometimes words are good and other times just being in the presence of those you love is just as sweet. Especially when there are trees and flowers and the songs of birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...