Monday, March 28, 2016

Easters Past




There are some religious and indigenous beliefs that prohibit images being made of a person. I can't imagine my world without photographs. They capture a moment, a memory, a feeling. And in the world of little children, where they grow and change so rapidly, I am most thankful for the camera that captures the faces of those little ones I love so much.  I am thankful to be able to look back and see those changes and feel the love that was just as present then as it is now.

Here are some sweet and telling photos of the girls a few years ago during an Easter Egg Hunt with my WestCoCo Mom's group. This was the first year in many that we didn't host an egg hunt. As our little ones have grown up, many of us have gone in different directions, making the group something of the past. For that reason too, I am thankful to have those captured memories.

1 comment:

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...