Sunday, December 9, 2012

East Coast Clouds







The clouds in Florida are different than the West Coast clouds. I get the science behind it. But that really doesn't matter. Clouds are peaceful and soft and gentle.  They are kind of like reminders of how I want to be in my life. On this morning, gazing upwards toward these East Coast clouds, I was reminded how much I loved clouds as a child. I was instantly taken back to my many hours laying on the grass, gazing upwards and daydreaming of flying away with them.

I love clouds as much today as I did as a child. I often point out the clouds to the girls, nothing their size and color. And they have begun to take notice on their own. Amara recently pointed out a horse in the clouds which lead to us 'seeing' all types of things in the sky. I love that we are sharing this common but sweet childhood pastime together.

Sometimes our most precious moments are the ones that are the most natural and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...