Thursday, October 17, 2013

Six Flags Fun









A few days before my birthday, I  decided wanted to ride a roller coaster. So the whole family joined me for an adventure to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. Amara rode the coasters  with me (the kid coaster and one grown up one) while Havana preferred to opt out. But she did love the swing, trains and helicopter rides. We were all having a good time until the zombies starting decending on the kids area.  Yes zombies!

I knew that the Halloween Fright Night was going on but I had no idea zombies would come out of the woodwork come late evening. It got to be a bit too scary for sweet, sensitive Havana so we had to leave the park. I have to say, made planning Six Flags. Leave the ghouls and goblins to the grown up areas and leave the children's area alone! Havana said she never wants to go back again but we have season passes so it'll take some good convincing to get her to return and see that the zombies have gone away.

I am looking forward to our family enjoying the park over the year next year, which is less than twenty minutes from our house. I wished for a coaster ride but my birthday but instead I am going to get lots of coaster rides over the next year! Woo Hoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...