Monday, November 30, 2015

Briones in Fall

I am not sure why, but for far too long we have not hiked in Briones. Here in the East Bay, the park is by far one of my favorite places to get lost in nature and yet, I have been a stranger for longer than I care to admit. A couple of weekends ago, we decided to make our way back to the place that is soothing and peaceful. 

A hike with friends was more like a sprint with girls but nonetheless, it was a sweet way to reconnect with the earth, trees and sky. It is amoungst the earth, trees and sky that I also find it easiest to stay connected to myself. There is something significantly important about getting lost in nature in order for one to not get lost in Self.







                            







No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...