Monday, January 30, 2017

Tres Hermanas

 I have six bio sisters; but these are especially close to my heart. Big Sis Kimberly (left) and little sis Natalie (or Nat). It was really sweet spending time together in Miami and even more so that the girls got to spend time with their Tias and to see how sisters interact. 

 I cried when it was time to say goodbye to them and when the girls asked me what was making me sad I told them that they didn't yet understand the treasures a sibling is and I encouraged them to always stay near to one another when they are adults. Only time will tell where the Coughlin sister's paths will take them but I hope it won't not too far from each other. I don't carry many regrets in life but not living near my sisters is one thing I wish could change.

(the photo was taken by Havana at Hollywood Boardwalk, Florida)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...