Monday, February 17, 2014

Beach Time at Sanibel



 We had a most lovely weekend with our family at Sanibel Island. 
Cousins, sisters, nephews and nieces. 
Sun, warmth, salt water.
And love.
Lots of Love.
Angel and Amara- The two cousins who are only 6 months apart, met for the first time and hit it off immediately.


The youngest cousin, (my great niece) Isabella (or Bella) who is 6 months. I fell in love immediately!

My sister Kim, with Bella. 

Alex, who turned 4 in December, was Havana's buddy this weekend. All the cousins got on so well. How I wished we lived closer than we do.





My nephew Alex and his significant other, Haydee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...