Friday, July 18, 2014

Golden Gate Bridge

                                                               
I have been wanting to take photos of Havana at the Golden Gate Bridge for a specific scrapbook layout I have in mind. With Nana's two week stay quickly coming to close I thought it would be fun for us to take her with us for the photo shoot. Unfortunately, the day was foggy (welcome to California summers!) & I forgot my camera (welcome to my tired life!). Thankfully, my cellphone captured some good enough photos.

Havana looking  out at the view.

                           



We headed into the city afterwards for lunch in Chinatown. Lucky Vegetarian. Yum Yum!

Havana trying soup for the first time. She only took a few tastes but that was good enough.



Havana helping Nana cross the street.

                                                           
A quiet street in Chinatown. What a rare site!

Two conked out sisters after a lovely morning outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...