Thursday, June 29, 2017

Then & Now (H.R.M.)



As I sit on my bed, working on Baby Girl's 8th Birthday Blog, I pour over the countless hundreds, no thousands of photos for the post. I select two dozen, from which to decide upon later. All the while, Baby Girl is in the bath. When she gets out, she fusses; she cries. She tells me she is tired tonight. She climbs on top of our bed, and falls asleep in minutes. Don and I gaze on our sweet girl with love. And then I recall one of the two dozen photos I choose for her birthday blog but did not select. Now I know why; it was for this one; a glimpse of Baby Girl then and now. So different in many ways and yet still my Sweet Juicy Blueberry Girl.

Happy Last Day of 7 Havana Ruby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...