Monday, April 15, 2019

Rasta Havana


Havana doesn't like to comb her hair. When she does, it still appears like she is in the early phases of growing locks. (and she is not fond of my "Rasta Havana" teasing remarks!)

It's a struggle to get her to agree to let me help her with her hair. Sometimes a day or two (or more goes by) before she succumbs. My arm muscles have gotten stronger with all the effort I have put in to untangle her hair. No fun. Alot of pain for both of us.

Recently, Big Sis asked Havana if she could do her hair. An immediate "Yes" was heard by my astonished ears. I know Havana loves her sister and since there is often conflictual challenges (aka fighting!) between the two, I think that being asked by the one she adores, she was totally up for the attention and pampering, despite the pain of taking out knots.

The result was not only beautiful tangle free hair but a sweet bonding moment between my two small gems.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...