Saturday, January 4, 2020

Not So Boxed In



I  recently ordered a new duvet cover. To my dismay, it came in a huge cardboard box, which I thought was a big waste. I was quickly proven wrong as it wasn't long before Havana climbed in. Her actions took me totally by surprise. I could see that occurring as a tot but at ten? Hadn't she outgrown that type of thing? All I could do was shake my head and laugh. And then, just a few hours later, the twelve year old climbed in and did the exact same thing! It was then that I realized that my quickly growing gems are still little kids, who enjoy the simple things in life, such as climbing in a cardboard box and just hanging out in it!

All this to show me that life is fluid and that life is lived outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...