Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Big Brother

Nephew Brent, Sis-in-law Pauline, Don, Havana, niece Kaley, Amara, Mark, Anjahni
When I was a kid, the sun rose and set on my big brother Mark. He was my idol. I loved him to the moon and back and wanted to be and do anything he did. Sometimes that got me into some very big trouble! I was very thankful that my family got to spend time with their Uncle Mark and his family while we were in Tampa. We had a really great visit with them. While there, Kaley and Brent babysat the girls while the grownups went out for dinner. And my girls loved being with Kaley so much that they kept asking, "When are you going out?" Ha! SO different, than when we are home and leave them with sitters who are not family. The girls just know that their family is family and immediately warm up to them. Our time with Mark, Pauline and their kids was really special.

Mark, chilling (for a change!) at the barn.

Pauline, who I call a saint for putting up with my brother for the past twenty-eight years!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...