Monday, April 15, 2013

Buki the Clown










During a recent library event, our normally shy Havana recently volunteered to be a helper for Buki the Clown. The girls love Buki the Clown. We had a blast at her show last year. But in retrospect, I think Havana didn't know what she was getting herself into (that she would have to help out)! She went along with Buki for a little while but then asked Buki to get another helper!!  Buki was very understanding and thanked Havana for her help. I think it was a good experience for my baby girl. 

As her mama, I thoroughly enjoyed watching her in the spotlight but also felt my protective wings flapping, ready to zoom in to rescue her. But Baby Girl didn't need me. She ventured out of her comfort zone, had some fun and knew when to say enough. She then happily went back to watching from the audience and enjoyed the rest of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...