Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Hills Are Alive- Part 2

 I just can't help myself from photographing the hills and wildflower that are in abundance. They are such stunning examples of the vast creativity of creation/The Creator.  Havana has had enough though. When I pull over now and grab my camera she will say, "Pictures, again?!" "Yes." I tell her, "Seeing the flowers and taking photos helps me feel calmer and be a better mama. That usually quiets her!

The photos here are from the Alhambra Valley, Briones and Sobrante Ridge trail. I can't express it enough, just how much I love wildflower and this time of year!








View of the North Bay & Mt. Tam in the distance. El-Sobrante is in the Valley below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...