Saturday, November 22, 2014

La Luna en Argentina

 During our time in South American, I once again found myself chasing the moon. I got to take photos on two separate nights. The one above was two nights before the full moon. With no tripod, I did my best. Not great but I still tried!


The shape and color of the full moon in Argentina was unlike any I had ever seen. I was most thankful to our cousin Veronica and her husband Allen for pulling over and letting me take this and the following photos. When I travel I don't plan my dates around the full moon but it often ends up that way. I have seen La Luna at her brightest in Jamaica, Cuba, Hawaii, Canada, Southeast Asia, the South Pacific and now in Argentina. She is always so beautiful and so consistent no matter where on the planet I am. But on this night, her color was so unusual and she was so full; so big. It was auspicious and I was most grateful for being able to witness her glory.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...