Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Monkey on the Monkey Bars



Both girls met physical accomplishments this week. While Big Sis ran her first 5K, Little Sis made it across the monkey bars for the first time.
This is no easy feat. I remember working tirelessly at this when I was a little monkey. We had a swing set in our yard and I worked at it for days! I can still feel the blisters on my hands. That Havana has been so focused on this and accomplished this was a big deal for Baby Girl!

Go Havana!!








Here Havana is contemplating her course.



 




The tongue is out which means she is ready to go!








Almost there...It's tough!


































I wasn't able to capture Havana at the end but Baby Girl  made it across two sets of bars a couple of times each. She didn't love the blisters but she was super proud of her accomplishment and so was I.

Go Baby Girl Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...