Monday, December 5, 2016

Returning to the Old



After trying a new blog host for several months, I have decided to return to Blogger. While the other host had many added features, I found it too cumbersome to navigate. Especially, with the uploading of photos. Being able to upload one photo at a time was too daunting and even that, it seemed to take  much longer than I was able to have patience for. There were a few other issues as well but I kept at it, thinking I would get used to the new site . Then I realized I had stopped blogging despite my creative juices still flowing.  I also got feedback from others that they were not able to find old posts and so that was the deciding factor. One of my intentions with the blog is to share our lives with my loved ones who are far and wide. If that was not working, I needed to return to what did work. 

Thankfully, Don is a master at all things computer and was able to export the posts I did make at Typepad back to Blogger. For my first new, old post, I have chosen a photo of Ms. Havana's foot during our a Fall outing. 

I look forward to picking up where I have left off in our families journeys these past two months. Life is short and fleeting. Having written word and photographs is one small way I try to make things count and memories last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...