Sunday, September 22, 2024

Little Ms. Photographer

Amara has fallen in love with photography and it warms my heart to see this passion growing as she develops her skill. 

I like to think some artisitic seeds were planted watching her mother with a camera her entire life. A few years ago, I got a new camera and passed on my old camera to Amara. This was about the time Amara started Bentley. Bentley has a fantastic art program, complete with a dark room. Amara started learning both digital and film photography in 9th grade and has continued to hone her skills. It warms my heart when I see her grab her camera, when she is inspired and do her thing.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ms. Reader

  Havana is voracious reader. No matter where we go or what we do, she has a book in hand. She loves to read and can devour several books a ...