Sunday, September 22, 2024

Little Ms. Reader

 




Havana is voracious reader. No matter where we go or what we do, she has a book in hand. She loves to read and can devour several books a week. When she is deep into a story, do not interrupt. It's not pretty! But all jokes aside, it makes me quite happy that Havana  has such a love affair with the written word.

One of the highlights of traveling with Havana is finding local bookstores. I mean, who doesn't like a local bookstore? And while I try to limit the amount of things they purchase, I do not limit books. Havana will read a pile of books and then after a time, she will sort them out into keepers and trade ins and off we will go to Half-Price books to sell them. It's a win-win.

I hope that her love affair is a life long one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ms. Reader

  Havana is voracious reader. No matter where we go or what we do, she has a book in hand. She loves to read and can devour several books a ...