Friday, August 17, 2012

Bye Bye Preschool


Just yesterday you were born.
Today you are graduating from Preschool.
You are growing up into a most delightful, smart, spunky, strong-willed little lady.
Amara Pearl Josephine, you continue to amaze me, mystify me, rattle me but mostly fill my heart; with joy, love, laughter, and peace.

Amara and Directress, Samudra.

Ambika, a smart, thoughtful friend of Amara's at school. There are about 4 girls who are school bff's.
I feel like I know each of them very well from all of Amara's school stories.

Makala, one of the school bff's is  a very sweet, loving little girl.

Isabella, another of Amara's school bff's. What a darling!
Their other friend Scarlett had finished school earlier in the summer.

Performing for the families.


The Graduating Class
2 Day Old Amara! My, how time has passed so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...