Saturday, January 26, 2013

Warrior in Training


Amara, Conor, Sarah & Mama Kathryn. Summer 2010.
While organizing my scrapbooking supplies today, I burst out laughing when I came upon this old photo of Amara and her pals while camping. Amara has always been curious, brave, fierce. This picture of her describes her personality to a T. While her friends are standing back from the fire, faces contorted from the heat, Amara is right there letting her marshmallow burn bright, not a lick of worry on her face! I suspect that as she grows we will see much more of this little type of behavior in my warrior in training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...