Sunday, August 17, 2014

Havanatastic!

Ms. Havana has quite the creative side. She loves to sing and dance to songs of her own creation. She does wonderfully imaginative things with her dolls at home. And within the past months she began displaying her creativity through art. In my commitment to support and encourage her to stay connected to whom who she truly is, I signed her up for art class at the Richmond Art Center. (check out http://www.therac.org) where she her natural talent has really begun to show. Below are photos from her class and of her work.
 









Havana is a happy child with a quiet but deep creativity. I take seriously my role in her life, and am humbled that I am able to support this magnificent little being, who really is an old soul with quite the imagination. I am grateful to be able to witness the many sides of her that are blossoming more and more each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...