Monday, November 9, 2015

Squeegee Girls

 





 A few weeks back, while filling up the fuel tank, the girls decided to help Papa Don clean the car windows. In true Coughlin fashion, it became a bit of a competition ("I'm gonna do it." "No, I am." "I get to go first." You get the idea!) Once they settled into the actual window washing, I sat back and watched. I got a kick out of how serious they took their task and how they each had to do the same windows because G-D forbid one didn't try to out do the other! But when all was said and done we had some pretty clean windows. Now, if they would only clean the inside of the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...