Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stepping Stools



That's Havana up in the linen closet. I happened to catch her up there!
Because I leave for work while the girls are still asleep and get home when they are napping, I don't get to see what they have been up to while I am away on those 3 days. Some time ago, I discovered all it took was a quick spin around the house to see what my little ladies have been up to. I realized that their stepping stools got moved multiple times throughout the day to support whatever their little selves were interested in that morning and that where they were left told me what they had been up too.

We have 4 stepping stools in the house to support them in being more independent throughout the house but who knew that they would tell me so much!



Getting clothing out of the dresser.
Turning on the light.
Pilfering in mama's dresser.
This time the stool served as a table.
Getting into mama's things in her jewelery box.
In the bathroom, where both girls took a sink bath, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...