Friday, August 26, 2016

Midway or Mystical Geyser

IMG_8408


The Midway Geyser, or what I nicknamed the Mystical Geyser, was one of our last stops in Yellowstone. We were excited to not only see the rainbow geyser but we would meet up with our friends, Noy, Jeff, Apsara and Fabio, who met met and hung out with a for a bit in Lava Hot Springs.


 


IMG_8406


IMG_8124-001


The geysers at Midway were just plain gorgeous.  From turquoise blue to deep rustic orange and everything in between, I was glad I brought a long one of my sacred rocks. Don teased me that it would start to glow from the energy of the place but I wanted to charge that sucker up. I also used our time there to do a very short refresher on the chakras and how the deep colors we saw were good for the energy in their bodies! Such a hippie dippie mom I am!


IMG_8414


Seeing the scalding, rainbow colors of the falls amongst strong winds, it was a great way to start to stay goodbye to Yellowstone. What better way to head out than to have such a strong impression of such a magical and beautiful space.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...