Friday, August 28, 2015

Casa Ciccia

Havana wit Taylor.
During our trip, the girls had a blast with the Ciccia Sisters, Taylor and Ava. Two days at their friends house which was full of new toys to check out, nail polish and a pool that puts most hotel pools to shame, made for a great place to land for a couple of days. The girls sort of remembered each other (two years is a long time in little people's lives) but after a very short time hair was braided, books were exchanged and laughter heard throughout the house. I even got to nap while they all played together!

I have know Taylor and Ava's mom Robin since I was a kid. Our parents have been friends for decades. It was Joan and Marvin who picked up Don, myself and an eight month old Amara at the airport in Florida when my dad died. Joan and Marvin were in New York for the summer which meant I got to visit with them them both as well. Even brother/son Michael came down to say hello. They all have a significant and heartfelt place in my life.  Now the connections continue with the next generation of kids.








Taylor (left), Havana, Amara and  Avana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...