Friday, June 21, 2013

The Restaurant

 One weekend day last month, I had to work for a few hours. When I came home I found the girls setting up 'The Restaurant' in our living room. I was invited to sit down and join them for 'lunch'. It was a most delightful meal with Amara taking the lead in the play time, which surprised me. Amara has never too much for imaginative play instead preferring to spend her time reading, learning or doing some type of physical activity like hike, play out in the yard or jump on the trampoline. So not only was I surprised on this morning by the girl's sweet restaurant but I also got to see another side of Amara.  
I loved how all the girls favorite transitional objects were sitting in chairs!

Luvey!

Suckey

White Suckey

Ellie














No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...