Thursday, June 13, 2013

Two Sisters Sleeping


Surprisingly,  the girls are adjusting well to sharing a room. I was afraid it would be a rough transition but they have pleasantly surprised me. Havana still asks to sleep with us every night and sometimes the girls and I still co-sleep (Don prefers the couch on those nights!) I am sure occasional co-sleeping will still occur for years to come. I am not too sure how long the girls will room together. Once Havana's room is free again, it'll be interesting to see what they decide to do. But for now, it's sweet that the sister's are rooming together and I am trusting that this will bring them even closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...