Friday, September 27, 2013

Good Bye Toothless Grin

We now have the last of Amara's adult front teeth coming in. I love her toothless grin and feel sad to see it go. It is so endearing to me. Amara could be working my last nerve but if she flashes that grin, I melt.

My daughter is growing so fast and having seven adult teeth are reminders of that. But as she matures, my girl is also blossoming into a much more thoughtful and aware little being. Growing up is hard for Amara but she is an amazing little being who has some incredible gifts and talents.  And a wicked quick and sharp sense of humor. Those things wouldn't reveal themselves if Amara stayed little. So here's to grown up teeth and to being a big girl.

(here are photos of Amara's when she lost her first tooth a year ago http://twosmallgems.blogspot.com/2012/08/toothless-grin.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...