Monday, December 3, 2012

El Palacio De Los Jugos


Amara with her Cuban bread and a tostone!

El Palacio de los Jugos is by far, the best place to get Cuban food, fresh juices and produce from the southern hemisphere. I can not go to Miami without stopping here. This time, when we pulled in, Amara yelled excitedly, "I remember this place!" Coming here has now become a family tradition. The girls couldn't wait for their mango and paw paw (papaya) juice (and then they both bamboozled my watermelon too!) 

My sister Natalie turned me on to this place about twenty-years ago and I have been coming here ever since. A few years ago Oprah did a piece about it and I heard Romney stopped by on the campaign tail (he didn't get a warm response). This is the go to place in Miami for Cuban food.  It is simply the best!






Tostones. 4 for $1.00. Fresh, hot, delicious!





















The girls enjoying tostones in 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...