Saturday, December 1, 2012

Miami Beach


I love Miami Beach. We didn't get to spend but a couple of nights here but we made the best out of our stay at the ocean front, Eden Roc. Comfort, luxury, 4 pools, 2 hot tubs and just steps from Miami Beach. The girls loved exploring there. Our second morning, I went down to the beach alone at sunrise. A quiet Miami Beach is rare. I took the time for prayer, mediation and some chanting. When I opened my eyes at one point, I say a flying fish just a few feet from where I was sitting. What a beautiful gift that way. Our time in Miami was just perfect and as always, when we leave Miami Beach, I leave with  some of her energy in my heart.  
  
Room with a view.

Lounge chairs at the pool.

The hot tub! Heavenly!

Pool time!

The girls had to try ALL the pools!
























Some of the houses near the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oahu 2024

  It had been a long time since we were on Oahu. 2019 to be exact. Pre-Covid. We'd been to Maui, the Big Island (together and the former...